2013년 7월 30일

20130730 Today's Diary



wow, It's already July 30th!!!
How fast passed every days?

My summer vacation started on July 19th
I played with my sis.
she had come home July 19.
She just stayed 4 days.
She leave here July 22.
It's too bad. ( I would take more time with her


I had a trip for 7 days
I visited my mid school, two friends house, and my cousin sisters' house :-)


Start & End - Gimhae,   1 - Jungeup,   2 & 3 - Namwon
4 - Gwangju,   5 & 6 - Ansan,   6서울 - Seoul,   6포천 - Pochen




July 22th, I went to Gimhae to  My mid school in Jungeup
I slept there. met many friend :-D
I never think I meet them.  ha-ha-!


23th ~ 25th, I stayed at my friend's house in Namwon.
It's around Mt. Jirisan. The house is infront of a big river.
So there is always wind blew.

I could see stars in the sky.


25th ~ 26th, I stayed at my friend's house in Gwangju.
Excectly I stayed a hospital that my friend's sis hospitalized.

26th ~ 28th, I stayed at my cousin's house in Ansan.
It was a very long time to see.

28th, I went to see my Namwon friend's mom to hospital.
It is located in Pochen.
I went alone.

and I came back to home.
It's little late time.
It was left 11 o'clock.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Thank you for the reply :D