2014년 1월 21일

20140121 These day's diary



1. a letter from my friend























wow!!

this is a letter from my middle school friend :D
before this letter I wrote a letter for her birthday and happy new year

I took it last wednesday. she sent it a week ago.

the letter came slow so I thought, it is lost during the delivery.

phew! I'm so thank to letter carrier.



















2. play with sister




















I went to my sister's college for 3 days. It is in Jeollabuk-do.

I met her in a long time.


um..... she is planning to come back home on 26th.
and might go back her dormitory Feb 02nd. It's tooooooo short!


























3. schoolmates

I met my high schoolmates yesterday.

one classmate and four seniors.play together! :D
and the classmate had a sleep in my home.she is went back to her house today.
it was a funny day~!


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Thank you for the reply :D