2013년 12월 8일

20131207 Today's diary - granny's birthday @소예(so ye)


Today is one my granny's birthday!
she was born in 1939.  :XD


so I baked a Lemon meringue tart last Friday


































My granny, she is so pretty !
yesterday was little bit windy,
that's why she weared that thick jumper






I and Mom went to granny's home, and went out for the lunch
granny, mom, grandad, and I was going to find a restaurant is named "so ye"




















It is located at Millrak dong, Busan.
It's a Korean daily homemade restaurant


This is a small restaurant that cooked foods every time,
The chef buy stuffs everyday to cook food every day self


















There is only one staff. she is the owner, and cook.
She is a person who has a firm belief















7,000won for a person, the picture is for 4 people.
we ate that all and felt tooooooo full













but it also really delicious!!
If you visit Millak, or Gwang an, you would visit here


If you want to taste Korean homemade food, then you should go here!






information :)



So ye
164-23, Millak dong, Busan, South Korea


before you visit, you should connect to +82 051-752-1727
and ask for the reserve.

it may open 9 am to 2 pm


I don't know about her language skill
I recommended you ask her to Korean lang.




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Thank you for the reply :D